Faceți căutări pe acest blog

13 iulie 2014

[EN] | How I style my diary

(C) Cenuşă Marian



                Recently I finished another diary and I wanted make it special. This is one of the few styled objects by me and I think it's one of the best. This is one of my passions, I like to give objects another shine and use. In the market you can find many styled diaries but it's more interesting when you do it with your hands.
I like what I done, it's a simple design but the elements I used, make it shiny. Further I'll say you how you can do it.  


I used :
  • golden sequins 
  • a golden Christmas ball
  • tape
  • glue
  • brushes
  • black pen 
(C) Cenuşă Marian

Steps:
  1. Glue all the edges and stick the tape on the edges( the tape I used is from an old videotape);
  2. Put the Christmas ball in a resistent bag and easily break the ball until you obtein little particles of glitter;
  3. In the center of the page, from top to bottom, paint with glue an S and on the sides paint little curves and set the glue with the glitter particles. After paint two circles and set again with glitter;
  4. Glue small areas and stick the sequins, continuing until you finish with all. The number of sequins depend on how large is the paper;
  5. In the free space make an embroadery with a black pen, you can make all kind of models;
  6. After the glue has dryed apply above the glitter a laquer coating.
! I recommend let the glue to dry until start a new step to not spoil what have you done before.



(C) Cenuşă Marian

You can make all you want, use your imagination to make all kind of models. What I showed you today is my imagination puted on the paper. I hope you like and I wait your opinion, maybe your works.




                                                                          Thank you!

Niciun comentariu: